2020 FirstSwing Tournaments
- Heroes of Baseball Memorial Tourney: May 22-25 Ages 8, 9, 10, 11, 12U(Memorial Day Weekend)
- All Star Warm Up: June 12-14 Ages 10,11,12(Birthdates are LL regulation) Little League Teams ONLY!!
- The “3 Earls of Everett” I: July 24-26 Ages 8, 9, 10, 11, 12U
- The “3 Earls of Everett” II: July 31-Aug 2 8, 9, 10, 11, 12U (Field TBA)
- The “BIG Ball Bash”: August 21-23 Ages 8, 9, 10, 11U, 12U
- “Last Licks”: Labor Day Weekend Sep 4-7 Ages 8, 9, 10, 11, 12U
Although each tourney is different, the age groups will be 8-12U; April 1st being the cutoff date for age. Each participating team will be guaranteed four (4) games. Generally, there will be four to eight (8) teams in each age division, depending upon registration. Each team will play all the teams in their bracket in a round robin format with the top two teams two advancing to the Championship Bracket. Each tournament will be different, although modified Little League rules (except the All Star Warm up-regular LL rules) will apply and ALL players will bat. No big barrel bats allowed.
There is ample parking and a convenient concession stand as well as nearby coffee houses!
The intent of each tournament is to promote youth baseball while enjoying the spirit of competition and the game of baseball. FirstSwing has sponsored tournaments for over 25 years and prides itself in providing a safe and educational environment for kids to play baseball and learn many of "life’s little lessons".
Cost: $550.00(or $500.00 and a dozen new balls, NOT blems) per team as a donation to the FirstSwing Foundation; Microsoft/Boeing/Nordstrom/Costco/Starbucks matching is available for the donation. To sign your team up for the tournament, please contact Phil Rognier at (425)451-8276 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the FirstSwing Foundation please visit firstswingbaseball.org; we offer baseball and softball camps ALL summer as well as clinics and other FUN baseball activities!!
"Baseball can not change the world, BUT it can change a youngster's life!"